What is a « bead »?
A bead is a small decorative object with a hole that can be threaded on a string. Beads come in various shapes and are made of different materials. The word bead has no literal French translation although the French words «perle» and «bille» are often used.
On august 8th 2002, Claude Ouellette founded Club Bead Plus in the hopes of passing on his passion for beads to the Quebec industry. Today, 10 years later, two of his children and his son in-law, keep his legacy alive. Together, they continue to instill creativity in today’s jewelry making ever-growing community. CBP now imports products from all over the world and is a supplier for several North American companies.
Club Bead Plus is a leader in the Bead industry. We pride ourselves in the quality and variety of our products as well as our personalized efficient customer service. CBP manages a store and warehouse of more than 20 000 square feet.
- A large selection of products, including finishing tools and accessories vital to making jewelry, a vast array of beads made from various elements such as crystal, glass, gemstones, coconut, wood, resin, mother-of-pearl, etc.
- Classes and workshops make us a reference in the jewelry making industry. Our Artisan workshops consist of 5 basic and 5 intermediate to advance classes designed to teach jewelry making techniques. Our Artisan workshops are ideal for beginners, to train employees or for those starting in the jewelry business world.
Our À la carte classes are customizable to your specific personal needs.
- Club Bead Plus is always attuned to the latest fashion trends, which are published in our booklet twice a year (spring-summer, fall-winter). Our reference guides present you with the latest trends in fashion whether clothes or jewelry. These guides are precious tools for retail store buyers and for jewelry makers and fashionistas.
- Several other toolsare available to help your creative process: many inspirational jewelry collections, beading techniques sheets, creative tips and much more.
- Customer care representative offer a personalized approach and hasty efficient follow ups.
- The fastest shipping methods and an efficient system of follow-ups on orders.
- A warehouse of more than 20 000 square feet.
- A new store at the same location as the warehouse.
- A transactional website, a key tool in quickly consulting our various products.
- An energetic team of about 40 passionate employees.
- A customer service devoted to our clientele.
- A design studio where our designers create handmade jewelry collections to inspire clients.
- A roomy classroom.
- A resting-room with free Wi-Fi where you can read newspapers, magazines, chat with other customers or make jewelry. We also designed a playroom with a television for our youngest customers.